Ranch and Resort Realty’s newest listing, Spring Creek Farm, is a unique, beautiful and rare in-town horse property that strikes a perfect balance of ranch life privacy and proximity to mountain town amenities. Read on to learn the reasons it may just fit the location balance you have been looking for.
6 Reasons Spring Creek Farm is the Best Horse Property/In-Town Ranch Real Estate Option in Steamboat Springs:
1. Located on the edge of town, you can ride your horse to the Steamboat Ski Area, Romick Rodeo Arena or even the Strawberry Park Hot Springs, which may take a while, but it’s all about the ride, right?
2. Less than 2 miles from Downtown Steamboat Springs dining, shopping and coffee shops.
3. With 55 acres and trail access to the nearby National Forest, the property has riding trails throughout. You can ride all over your own land and hop on to Spring Creek Trail for unlimited riding on public land.
4. Less than 3.5 miles from local grocers City Market and Safeway.
5. You can almost reach out and touch the Steamboat Ski Area.
6. A barn with a stall plus hay storage, paddocks and an outdoor riding arena are nothing short of horse-heaven! And even the horses have a great view overlooking the city lights of Steamboat Springs!
Being away from it all has its advantages but so does being close to town. If ski town amenities and equestrian facilities rank equally high on your buying must-have list, Spring Creek Farm is certainly worth a look. If you have questions about this ranch or any other Northwest Colorado ranch and resort real estate, call Christy Belton, anytime, at 970-734-7885.